sunnuntai 22. marraskuuta 2009

Austraaliaan BJJ-opettajaksi...

Nyt pitäisi saada purppura äkkiä.. :D Tälläinen ilmoitus oli BJJ-Forumilla:

"Hi guys,


As some of you might know, I had put a thread up sometime looking for a teacher. I had a Brazilian black belt interested and he came here to take a look. Great guy, loved it here etc etc but he was unable to get his permanent residence visa. So, I am back to square one apart from having 120 square meters of Zebra mats plus all the other stuff but NO TEAHCER
I am starting a Gracie Barra School under my friend Marcelo Rezende (Sydney). The school is in a great location and has great exposure.
Whats in it for you (Teacher)

Free Airline Ticket to Oz
Free Accomodation-Food/Internet/Cable TV/Own Bathroom etc
50% of Profit!! (we are looking at around 150 students in 6 months)
Opportunity to experience Australia whilst doing something you love and getting paid well for it!
Chance to relocate to Oz and start your own school.

Place: Alice Springs which is in the middle of Australia. Small town of around 30,000. Quite a wealthy town. Lots to do here but NO beach.

I am looking for someone who is purple belt and up. Loves to teach. Good with kids. Honest and has good work ethic. Need to apply for own visa (Americans get a Working Holiday).

If you are interested please PM me ASAP! if you know someone who might be interested then PM their email ASAP. This is a great opportunity.

If you have any questions, then please PM me!

Thanks,

Simon
Gracie Barra Alice Springs"

Ei kommentteja: