torstai 6. syyskuuta 2012

Kolme kysymystä mustavyölle - Lucio Linhares

When and Why did you start BJJ?

I have been fighting since I was 15 years old, did kung fu, judo, boxe, aikido, and some others. At the time there was no bjj in my town. Then when I turned 20, I had to stop it to work with my dad in his new restaurant, but after a while he closed it and I was looking for something to do. 

I went to watch a bjj class and I saw one guy putting the other to sleep in a choke, I thought to myself, "this is something that i want to do", then I started.

How has BJJ changed since you started BJJ?

It has changed a lot, i feel that the new kids are so much more of an athlete, bjj became much more professional.


Give one advice to the BJJ practitioner whose black belt is still a distant dream?

Never stop, it might be a long and hard road, but it is worth it. :)

Ei kommentteja: