maanantai 10. syyskuuta 2012

Kolme kysymystä mustavyölle - Michelle Nicolini

When and Why did you start BJJ? 

I always liked martial arts, I preferred to play fighting than to do dancing when I was a child. I was praticing capoeira and my instructor had to move to another city. I tried to find other place to train, but it wasn't the same so I stopped. When I was 17 years old a friend of mine Robert Dyrsdale, suggested me to do a free class of BJJ. I did and never stopped. 

How has BJJ changed since you started BJJ? 

The sport now is way more professional than years ago. It is in the media, everybody can see BJJ on internet - way different. There is much more competitors and people today in BJJ. Tournaments all over the world... It has gotten bigger, more popular and even in small countries they know what BJJ is.  


Give one advice to the BJJ practitioner whose black belt is still a distant dream? 

If you watch your first class of BJJ you will think its crazy and strange, two people grappling, but as soon as you jump in to the class and start to learn the basics techniques, you will fall in love. 

There is infinity of techniques to use in all different situation, for different body types. Do one class and don't stop. Even us black belts have always something to learn. And this is in my opinion why BJJ is so amazing, you never get bored to do it. Keep praticing!! 

Ossss,  Thank you everyone who read this article from painikalkkuna blog

Ei kommentteja: