maanantai 24. syyskuuta 2012

Kurt Osiander Quotes...

Kurt Osianderin viikon videot ovat aina olleet minusta erittäin hyviä. Hyvää tekniikkaa ja kaveri on amerikkalaiseksi mahtavan poliittisesti epäkorrekti. Tässä muutamia helmiä kaverin videoilta:


  • "If you let it get here you fucked up"
  • "you let go of that grip, your mother falls off a cliff....and dies"
  • "One more time for the stupid people"
  • "This, is shit. And this, is utter shit."
  • "Going upside down is very fashionable now. Berimbolo. Spinning through the air. Fuck them."
  • "alot of guys are spinning upside down, going inverted, fuck them"
  • "50/50 what's that, half gay"
  • "I live in San Francisco, you know what that means? "(regarding bending over at the waist instead of the legs) "Hide your butt"
  • "As soon as we stopped, it looked like a sleep bomb had gone off" "like my hair is cool, cause it is"
  • 'l...because you'r a dumbass!!'
  • "Be careful not to grab his cock"
  • "Bro, you fucked up a long time ago!"
  • "Go Train"
  • "That was the worst display of jiu jitsu ever. You too should be ashamed. Neither one of you deserves to win. There, you got your hand raised. Now get the fuck off my mat"
  • "why did you take your arm out?" (student) "you poked me in the eye" (osiander) "I don't care, put it back"
  • "I like to travel and meet people all over the world- and choke them"
  • "If do it wrong, you're getting fucked. If you do it right, you're doing the fucking!"
  • "I have something to show you guys and don't worry it's not my dick"
  • "Fucking white belts..."
  • "you scratched me" - KO: "I don't care" "All white belts are Fucking Retarded Bro"
  • "Some people call it a baseball choke,but I FUCKING HATE BASEBALL!"
  • "i could choke a t-rex easy... have you seen his arms?"
  • "You have to have good base and posture. We're in San Francisco. You know what happens to u when. Youre bent over like that"

Ei kommentteja: